Explore the problematic assumptions about race, ethnicity, class, gender, sexuality and geography which IR can be based upon, and study contemporary topics including the resurgence of populist nationalism, international terrorism, regional and national cohesion and insecurity, war and conflict, and peace-making.
This International Relations and Global Crises (Work Experience) course from Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- non-governmental organisations
- international organisations
- the voluntary sector
- the civil service
- parliamentary or political research
- international development
- political think tanks
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communities In Crisis
- Decolonising And Decentering International Relations
- European (Dis)Integration
- Gender And Sexualities In Global Context
- International Relations In Theory And Practice
- Parties And Politics In 21St Century Britain: Crisis Or Convergence?
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development International Business View 588 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- A UK undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above in international relations, politics, or related field (or an equivalent overseas qualification).
- It is expected that students are proficient in the English language and, where appropriate, have an overall 6.5 in IELTS, with a minimum of 6.0 in writing.
- In some circumstances, students without traditional undergraduate qualifications will be considered. It is envisaged that these applicants will have relevant work experience.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9910 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home: £9,910 or £11,410 (with work experience) for the course
- International/EU: £16,385 or £17,885 (with work experience) for the course
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.