Key themes range from marketing and finance to strategy and economics. Projects allow you to integrate, connect and apply what you learn. Practical experiences and complementary activities unlock knowledge of how different functional areas combine to create both economic and non-economic value within companies.
As a complement to the academic study and project work, you’ll engage with the business world’s most critical issues in a special series program. Through this and associated activities, you’ll gain the mentality and real-world abilities to tackle complex problems.
At IESE we believe in active-learning methodologies. That means that you will take ownership of what you learn. Through the case method, multimedia simulations, projects and teamwork, interconnection with our faculty and your multicultural peers, role-play, design thinking methodology and scrum agile design, you will acquire the skills, the knowledge and the insight to make critical decisions as a business leader.
During the Management program from University of Navarra, you will have the opportunity to concentrate on one of the following tracks: Data Analytics, Strategy & Marketing and Finance.
- Business Analytics II
- Capital Markets
- Career Management. The Next 1000 Days
- Communications I
- Critical Business Thinking
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The Master in Management program at IESE follows a rolling admission policy, which means that we do not have a specific deadline for applying to IESE.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Engineering Management View 22 other Masters in Innovation Management in Spain
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admissions process is designed to help you and IESE to figure out if the MiM is the right fit for you and your goals. You must hold an undergraduate degree and, if you are not a native English speaker, pass an English language test, as the programme is taught in English.
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE/IESE TEST
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Mandatory essays (online form)
- Passport-size digital photograph (max. 2Mb.)
International40500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40500 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
EU/EEA40500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40500 EUR for the full programme during 11 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.