The objective of this Cybersecurity and IoT programme from CY TECH is to train future IT managers in the new multidisciplinary engineering professions of IoT (Internet of Things) and communication systems so that after graduation they will be able to:
- Assimilate and master IoT technology;
- Understand the challenges of Smart Systems in France and in the world;
- Incorporate the acquired knowledge and experience of these challenges in an IT managerial practice, regardless of the environment in which they will be working.
- Design of new intrinsically secure systems;
- Protecting systems such as the Web, mobile and critical infrastructures;
- Analyze and detect malwares and other cyber-attacks;
- Practice cybersecurity skills in real-life scenarios;
- Information security risk management framework and methodologies;
- Identify suspicious cyber behavior through data mining and anomaly detection;
- Conduct a court-eligible digital forensics investigation.
The skills developed in this course meet the current needs of software and hardware architects for the entire transmission and data processing chain dedicated to connected and intelligent objects. This training leads to all professions related to networks, security, mobility and Internet of Things, whether at the engineering, architecture, consulting or auditing level: Security Engineer, Architect and Developer of New Technology Applications, Engineer, Research and Development, Project Manager, Auditor, Controller, Assessor, Trainer, Instructor, Expert in Information Systems Security, Security Developer, Security Architect, Expert in Breach Tests, Analyst, Consultant, Crisis Management Specialist, Information Systems Security Manager.
For more information visit the university website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 39 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Interested candidates in the MBA program in Cybersecurity and IoT must have a minimum of: 3 years of Higher Education duly completed (180 ECTS or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a middle-management position.
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Cergy-Pontoise
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.