The GEMBA Experience
Challenging, rigorous, hands-on and genuinely global, the Global Executive MBA experience will elevate your ability to lead and transform your vision of management.
The Global Executive MBA from University of Navarra takes place in five business hubs: Barcelona, New York, Munich, Shanghai and Silicon Valley. The program will carry you to key markets and business communities around the world to give you a truly global perspective.
You can further customize your learning experience by choosing from a portfolio of elective modules offered in five continents.
- Laying the Foundations
- Improving Business
- Expanding Business
- Managing Value Creation
- Driving Innovation
- Leading Across Borders
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 29 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Navarra and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Two letters of reference. Referees are encouraged to use the online reference form available via the Embark application.
- University transcripts. You must submit your original transcript from each institution that has awarded you an academic qualification. Each transcript should clearly indicate your course of studies, academic performance and qualification earned.
- Letter of company support stating that your employer is aware of the commitment you would be making in terms of the time and travel the program entails.
- Executive Assessment*: Test score should be sent directly to IESE from the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) once you have selected IESE’S Global Executive MBA to receive your official Score report.
- English language test: Compulsory for applicants who are not native English speakers. The requirement may be waived for candidates who have a minimum of two years of professional experience in an English-speaking country.
International90525 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 120700 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA90525 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 120700 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.