What will you learn?
The Master's Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (MELE) at the University of Navarra boosts your professional development from the very beginning by providing you with more than 600 hours of real internships and integrating you into the team professor of ILCE, a dynamic and innovative group of professionals.
From the first day of the Master:
You will develop your critical and analytical skills with the goal to reflect on and solve the challenges of everyday teaching.
You will learn to generate collaborative and autonomous learning dynamics in the students in your classes, and to understand and analyse different national and international teaching contexts.
You will experience the leadership of interdisciplinary teams focused on language learning.
The Master's Degree in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language language is not a final destination, it is a transformative experience that will not end when you graduate. Every student's journey is different, which is why the programme, together with Career Services at the University of Navarra, provides personalised professional resources to help you make an impact in the years to come.
The data below represents the destinations of students from previous editions who accepted placements in schools or continued their training within 3 months of the end of the MELE.
- Foundation, Methodology and Evaluation
- Research and Innovation, development Global and New Technologies (research and development+i)
- Master's Thesis and Integrated Internships
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae with the training merits of candidate, which includes both the academic and professional pathway of the applicant
- certificate of studies of Degree (official or certified): transcript academic*
- 2 letters of recommendation stating the academic ability of the applicant. candidate
- Motivation letter from candidate, stating your reasons for studying for a Master's degree in Spanish language teaching.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Passport-size photograph
- Language certificates
International13199 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13199 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA13199 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13199 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.