What will you learn?
The Master's offers pioneering training that promotes leadership in the nursing profession. We do this through research, advanced practice and management in nursing.
We place special emphasis on the development of two of the most demanded roles in professional practice. This Master's degree combines two professional nursing profiles that the student can choose from: advanced practice and management.
goal Its aim is to educate in the capacity for transformational leadership development , that is, to respond to the new health needs of the health system in an efficient and humanistic way. Therefore, students will acquire competences in research, decision-making, organisation, planning and management in nursing.
The Advanced Practice and Nursing Management master's degree is taught weekly on Thursdays and Fridays at the School of Nursing of the University of Navarra in Pamplona. It is official and has the collaboration professor of professionals from IESE Business School, the No. 1 business school in the world according to The Financial Times.
It consists of 60 European credits spread over one academic year (September to June). The degree is obtained by passing each of the subjects organised into five modules and the Master's thesis. In module V, students choose between Advanced Practice (which includes work experience in the Clínica Universidad de Navarra) and the theoretical-practical pathway Nursing Management (taught by IESE professors).
- Philosophy, Models, Theories and Ethics in Nursing
- research in Nursing
- internship Advanced Nursing
- Management and management in Nursing
- Practicum: internship Advanced Nursing
- Theoretical-Practical. management in Nursing
- Master's Thesis
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You are diploma holder o graduate in Nursing interested in acquiring an advanced training , with intellectual curiosity for research and knowledge of language English.
- The apply for Admissions Office can be accessed at Master's Degree by those who hold the degree scroll de diploma holder or graduate in Nursing, or who will obtain it before September of the current year, regardless of the University where they have studied these higher programs of study and of the nationality of candidate.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.