Why study the Master in Big Data Science?
The Executive Master in Big Data Science (MEBDS) from University of Navarra is an official degree, coordinated by the Institute of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (DATAI) of the University of Navarra.
In recent years, the need for STEM profiles specialised in Data Science and Big Data has multiplied exponentially. Projects related to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or Business Intelligence require professionals who are well trained in the most up-to-date tools and techniques.
The Official Master's Degree in Big Data Science offers a practice-oriented technical programme: it aims to provide students with solid knowledge to collect, prepare, analyse and visualise data, allowing them to lead the implementation of innovative projects.
- Machine Learning
- Preparation and data collection
- Master's Thesis
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 19 other Masters in Machine Learning in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- CV/Resume. A document containing a maximum of 2 pages of the academic and professional experience of candidate.
- transcript Academic/ Transcripts (certificate academic qualifications) of the degree of Degree
- Payment of €100 for the admission fee fees .
- The Admissions Service of the University communicates the resolution of the admission application, once it has been evaluated by the Academic Committee of the Official Master's Degree in Big Data Science.
- If the candidate is admitted, he/she must pre-register for the Master (reservation from place) by the established deadline by paying a deposit of 3.000€, which will be deducted from the total price of the enrollment.
International16500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.