The Master's Degree in Christianity and Contemporary Culture from University of Navarra studies the main issues that shape today's world: thought, the arts, science and religion. Taught by specialists with a recognised research career, it offers the necessary instructions for students to study the various areas of study in depth at knowledge .
The master's degree has an interdisciplinary approach that allows students to develop a unified understanding of reality. The subjects are approached jointly from both the humanities and theology. The general perspective of the master's degree is that of the relationship between religion and culture, and the methodological principle is that of the circular dialogue between faith and reason.
What Will You Learn?
- What influence do History, Politics and Theology have on the cultural development ?
- Can religion and secularism coexist in public spaces?
- What are the Christian answers to the big scientific questions?
- The master's degree will provide you with advanced knowledge to understand the problems and challenges of today's world in its intellectual, historical, social, scientific, artistic, literary, philosophical and theological aspects. You will learn about the fundamental elements of Christian understanding of contemporary culture on the basis of dialogue between faith and reason.
- May '68: an intellectual history
- After Vatican II: Christianity in Today's World
- The transformation of society and the family
- Religion and secularism in the public space
- Current challenges in science and technology: from transhumanism to artificial intelligence
- Ecology: Human beings and the care of the common home
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Photocopy of identity card (Spanish applicants)
- Photocopy of passport (foreign applicants)
- A recent passport-size photograph
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of proof of language proficiency for candidates whose mother tongue is not Spanish language .
- Photocopy of the university degree (graduate, diploma holder, etc.) or receipt of having applied for its issuance.
- Proof of payment of €100 for the processing fee of the Application for Admission.
International4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Pamplona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.