They provide knowledge allowing one to design high-performance, flexible and robust digital control systems for a wide range of applications.
Career opportunitiesAutomation, Cybernetics, and Robotics graduates from Gdansk University of Technology are qualified to work as chief control engineers, members of the research and development staff, designers of management and economics, free traders or managers in industrial companies. In a natural way, they also make good candidates for doctoral (PhD) studies.
Computational Optimization Methods
- Computer-controlled Systems I
- Real-time Operating Systems - seminar
- Supplementary Specialisation for Automation, Cybernetics, and Robotics Field of Study I
- Automation of Technological Processes
- Process Diagnostics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- or 95 (3 semesters)
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 3 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For 3. semesters program: Automatic Control and Robotics, Informatics and obtaining a minimum of 210 ECTS points at BSc studies
- For 4. semesters program: Automatic Control and Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Power Engineering, other related fields (strong background in mathematics and physics)
International3808 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1904 EUR per semester during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
- Tuition fee for international students per semester: 8600 PLN
Living costs for Gdansk
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.