About the course
It is designed for those who have an interest in becoming special education directors, program coordinators, school building administrators, department chairs, or lead teachers; however, opportunities beyond special education also exist.
This Special Education Leadership certificate at George Mason University is a cohort-only program in which students begin and end the program together as a group. It may only be pursued on a part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal Issues and Special Populations
- Leadership in Special Education Administration
- Current Issues in Special Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSpecial Education Educational Psychology Educational Leadership View 362 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21465 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
National21465 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
In-State8145 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.