Set yourself apart in your career with the University of Bath's Engineering Business Management online MSc.
The course is ideal for students pursuing advancement in engineering management and does not require pre-existing technical engineering knowledge. Because this course is delivered fully online, you can study as you maintain your work and life commitments.
Through the programme's 12 units of coursework and engineering project, you will study topics including management practices for engineering, project management, sustainable leadership strategies, organisational change, and the commercialisation of new technology.
Expert lecturers and industry speakers who have real-world experience will help you think systematically as you incorporate psychological, social, economic, and political factors into your decision-making.
Your course will conclude with an engineering project that can be based on your role within your company, designed to draw upon real-world engineering business management practice.
In just over two years, you can complete the Engineering Business Management online MSc and employ leadership and professional skills for the effective management of engineering business projects, teams, and organisations. You will add to your management skillset so you could advance in engineering, business, operations, the supply chain, and project management in your relevant engineering environment or industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureYou will learn how to:
- Apply key managerial tools and theories to real-life engineering and technology management challenges
- Develop and execute plans to initiate and manage engineering and technology projects
- Employ leadership and professional skills for the effective management of engineering business projects, teams, and organisations
- Evaluate the role of sustainable practice in engineering and technology-based organisations
- Assess the role of operations and supply chains in managing engineering organisations
- Lead and participate in product and service development teams
- Critically evaluate product and service development approaches considering an organisation’s innovation strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Engineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 74 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a Bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:2 or above. Ideally, you should have an undergraduate degree in an engineering or management discipline, but other subjects will be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 27 months.
National6666 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 27 months.
* Valid up to and including September 2023 intake. Tuition fees are liable to increase each January. You should budget for an increase of up to a maximum of 5% each year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.