About the course
Students already pursuing a Nonprofit Management certificate at George Mason University in the school may, in most cases, after admission to a certificate program, earn an additional six credits (two courses) in Schar to receive a certificate in addition to the master's degree.
The graduate certificate in nonprofit management may only be pursued on a part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nonprofit Law, Governance, and Ethics
- Nonprofit Financial Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies IT Management View 66 other Masters in IT Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22965 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit
National22965 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit
In-State11145 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.