Through coursework and experiential learning, students will develop specific knowledge in the art of naval ship design and acquire the skills to support the management of new and in-service design programs.
Upon completion of the Naval Ship Design certificate at George Mason University , graduates will be able to:
- Design a vessel to execute a specified mission profile.
- Critically assess the impact of vessel design decisions on the concept of operations.
- Support programmatic needs by translating fleet requirements to design specifications while managing cost.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Naval Engineering
- Fundamentals of Naval Architecture
- Ship Design Process and Tools
- Naval Project Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
The Spring application will open on April 15.
DisciplinesIndustrial Design General Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 115 other Masters in Industrial Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The following admission requirements apply to all graduate program applicants across the university. All applicants must:
- Submit a completed online application for graduate study.
- Submit a nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit one unofficial transcript from all institutions previously attended.
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, or international equivalent.
- Have earned a minimum 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale in baccalaureate study.
In addition, students who have not earned a baccalaureate degree in the U.S. must submit:
- Official English translations of all diplomas, certificates, and transcripts that are not already in English. Also, documents from foreign institutions must meet the university’s guidelines for international transcript submission.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21465 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
National21465 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
In-State9945 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.