About the course
This certificate program qualifies for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Student Development Theory
- Assessment and Program Evaluation in Higher Education
- History of Higher Education
- Organization and Administration in Higher Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Higher Education View 212 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All students who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university are eligible to apply.
- Goals Statement (uploaded via online application): This essay demonstrates the applicant's writing ability and the background and credentials that qualify the applicant for certificate study at George Mason University. Applicants should also use this essay to express what they hope to achieve professionally and how the certificate can help achieve that. The essay should convey that applying to this program has been an informed and thoughtful process.
- Writing Sample: This document should be a formal piece of writing that demonstrates the applicant's ability to write at the graduate level, creating a thesis statement and using scholarly literature to make and support an argument.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25758 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
National25758 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
In-State9774 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.