About the course
The Schar School of Policy and Government offers certificate programs in conjunction with its master's programs.
Students already pursuing a master's degree in the school may, in most cases, after admission to a certificate program, earn an additional six credits (two courses) in Schar to receive a certificate in addition to the master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Health Security Policy
- Global Health
- Health Communication
- Environmental Health
- Global Infectious Diseases
- U.S. and Global Public Health Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1580 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Candidates for admission to the graduate certificate programs at the Schar School must have a conferred bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university. A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) is preferred.
Additional applicant requirements:
- Graduate application and fee
- 750-1,000-word written statement of your goals and interest in the program
- Unofficial transcripts from all previous institutions attended in the U.S. For international institutions, transcripts may be unofficial but should include cumulative transcripts, degree certificate, individual semester marksheets (if applicable), and diploma (if applicable).
- Two letters of recommendation. At least one recommendation should be from an individual who is qualified to attest to the candidate’s academic potential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22965 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit
National22965 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1531 USD per credit
In-State11145 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.