About the course
Our Geospatial Intelligence certificate at George Mason University offers fundamental knowledge on geospatial intelligence and the ability to apply this knowledge to a diverse range of constantly evolving geospatial intelligence situations. This graduate certificate has been accredited by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation.
The majority of courses required for this certificate are also available online. For more information visit Mason Online.
The graduate certificate in geospatial intelligence may be pursued on a part-time or full-time basis, and qualifies for Title IV Federal Financial Aid.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geographic Information Systems
- Earth Image Processing
- Selected Topics in Geospatial Intelligence
- Capstone Course in Geoinformatics
- Spatial Data Structures
- Web-based Geographic Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
This program accepts applications on a space-available basis after the deadline.
DisciplinesGeography Geology Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 276 other Masters in Geology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants to this graduate certificate program should hold a BA or BS degree in a discipline related to the certificate's theme from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency or international equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.00. To apply, prospective students should complete the George Mason University Admissions Application. In addition, applicants to this certificate program must submit a current résumé, and GRE scores. Letters of recommendation are not required but will considerably strengthen an application, if available. TOEFL scores are required of all international applicants.
- Applicants should have undergraduate backgrounds that include courses in differential and integral calculus, and they should possess working knowledge of a computer programming language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29358 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per credit
National29358 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1631 USD per credit
In-State13374 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 743 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.