About the course
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fraud Examination
- Fraud and the Law
- Advanced Topics in Fraud
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Forensic Accounting View 81 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at George Mason University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must have earned or will earn* a minimum of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a US institution of higher education accredited by one of the organizations found here, or an equivalent degree from a nationally recognized non-US institution.
- You must have earned a 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale or better in your baccalaureate study. The GPA requirement can be higher for individual graduate programs.
- If you are an applicant with domestic educational credentials (inside the United States): you may upload unofficial copies of your transcripts on the online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17664 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1472 USD per credit
National17664 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1472 USD per credit
In-State10164 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 847 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.