Physical Activity, Health And Sport Sciences from Ankara University aims to train sports health professionals who are capable of conducting in-depth research on these subjects and who are productive and investigative. In addition, sports and technical activities related to every branch and human movements, amateur and professional athletes, clubs and national teams to work in a qualified, researcher, productive, sports and all levels of sportsman to find solutions to the problems of seeking, the athlete's choice and orientation to increase the performance of the sportive technique and Another aim is to educate the science experts who use the scientific theoretical foundations of the sport in the application areas.
Students at Physical Activity, Health And Sport Sciences from Ankara University will:
- be able to follow the theoretical and scientific developments related to physical activity and / or basic measurement and evaluation techniques specific to athletes or athletes.
- be using the theoretical and practical concepts and principles about physical activity health and exercise sciences, it critically evaluates and integrates information from different disciplines and creates new information.
- know the scientific research methods in physical activity health and exercise science.
- Protection From Injury In Sport And Physical Activity
- Preperation Of Exercise Prescription And Tests
- Protection Of Health With Phsical Activity Implementation
- Writing Of Scientific Article And Research And Publication Ethics
- Elderliness And Phsical Performance
- Individual Vitalitty And Fitness
- Exercise And Sport Psychology
- Motivational Approaches In Increasing Of Participation To Physical Activity And Sport
- Effect Of Exercise To Cardiovascular System
- Effect Of Exercise To Muscular System
- Training Practice And Tests
- Phsical Activity And Woman
- Relationship Exercise Practices And Nutrition In Modern Life
- Elders And Phsical Activity
- Healthy Life Nutrition And Sport
- Theory Of Training
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ankara University and/or in Turkey, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Candidates applying for the Master's Programs must have an undergraduate diploma, with at least 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA undergraduate degree.
- Candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum score of 55 from ALES (National Graduate Education Science Exam) from relevant field or equivalent international exam scores.
- The candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum 50 score of YDS (National English Proficiency Exams) or equivalent scores from international examinations (e.g. TOEFL)
- Candidates are evaluated over 100 points in the admission interview. In admission interview, candidates are evaluated with recommendation letter and oral assessment.
- In admitting students to graduate programs; 50% of ALES score, , 20% of undergraduate CGPA and 30% of admission interview result are taken into consideration and candidate with minimum 65 points are listed by institute administrative board.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.