Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Ankara University is a branch of science that examines the biological, medical and pharmaceutical sciences all together in the study of developing lead compounds. It is concerned with the design and synthesis of biological active molecules, evaluation of their chemical structures, their qualitative and quantitative analysis, relationships between chemical structure and pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics, their mechanism of action and relationships between biologically activities and chemical structure.
Students at Pharmaceutical Chemistry from Ankara University will:
- Gain skills about scientific research, planning scientific research and evaluation of their results, senior management, preparing and application of projects in Pharmaceutical Chemistry field.
- Have information about design, synthesis, structure elucidation, analysis by classical and instrumental methods, analyzing structure activity relationships by computer aided methods of new biologically active compounds.
- Uv Spectroscopy In Structural Analysis Of Drugs
- Nmr Spectroscopy In Structural Analysis Of Drugs
- Heterocyclic Compounds
- Computer In Medicinal Chemistry
- Qualitative And Quantitative Drug Analyses
- Ir Spectroscopy And Structral Analysis Of Drugsu
- Mass Spectroscopy In Structural Analysis Of Drugs
- Synthesis For Industrial Drug Raw Materials
- Peptide Chemistry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying for the Master's Programs must have an undergraduate diploma, with at least 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA undergraduate degree.
- Candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum score of 55 from ALES (National Graduate Education Science Exam) from relevant field or equivalent international exam scores.
- The candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum 50 score of YDS (National English Proficiency Exams) or equivalent scores from international examinations (e.g. TOEFL)
- Candidates are evaluated over 100 points in the admission interview. In admission interview, candidates are evaluated with recommendation letter and oral assessment.
- In admitting students to graduate programs; 50% of ALES score, , 20% of undergraduate CGPA and 30% of admission interview result are taken into consideration and candidate with minimum 65 points are listed by institute administrative board.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.