Health Policy, Economics and Management from Ankara University aims to train graduates who reached enough level in the field, open to development in his/her field, communicate with colleagues, carry out the requirements of working individually or collaborative work, sophisticated, clear sighted, make the commitment to ethical issues as a principle.
Students at Health Policy, Economics and Management from Ankara University will:
- Develop theoretical knowledge of health policy, economics and management.
- Use scientific methods and techniques to solve problems that arise in the management of health care.
- Develop and evaluate health policy by understanding policy development process.
- Develop new strategic approaches to the solution of complex and unforeseen problems in the health sector. Monitor developments in the field and communicate with colleagues by using foreign language.
- Financial Management In Health Services
- Quality And Safety In Health Services
- Health Services Management
- Business Administration
- Health Systems Analysis
- Current Issues In Health Policy
- Health Technology Assessment
- Health Law And Ethics
- Public Health
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying for the Master's Programs must have an undergraduate diploma, with at least 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA undergraduate degree.
- Candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum score of 55 from ALES (National Graduate Education Science Exam) from relevant field or equivalent international exam scores.
- The candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum 50 score of YDS (National English Proficiency Exams) or equivalent scores from international examinations (e.g. TOEFL)
- Candidates are evaluated over 100 points in the admission interview. In admission interview, candidates are evaluated with recommendation letter and oral assessment.
- In admitting students to graduate programs; 50% of ALES score, , 20% of undergraduate CGPA and 30% of admission interview result are taken into consideration and candidate with minimum 65 points are listed by institute administrative board.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.