International Political Economy from Ankara University aims to interpret interactions between markets and politics by considering governments, corporations, financial markets, international organizations, and international regimes as well. International Political Economy is constructive instrument that allows us to see the reasons of such crisis which maintain its impact and consequences until today, and predict how it will cause transformation within political and economic order in the near future. Because of the fact that interdependence of states, the main actors of the international system, has deepened, we need International Political Economy perspective to comprehend the structure of international system and behaviors of the states. International Political Economy thus provides substantial theoretical and analytical perspectives that allows us to study Turkish political and economic cases, and Turkish foreign policy in this context as well.
Students at International Political Economy from Ankara University will:
- have knowledge on history, basic features and dynamics of economics of the European integration
- have deep expertise knowledge and have skills of analysis, synthesis and evaluation within this field.
- be able to work independently in this field and have the competence to take responsibility.
- International Political Economy
- Current Issues In International Political Ecomomy
- Macro Economic Crises
- Political Economy Of The European Union
- Global Political Economy
- International Economics
- Theories Of Globalization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics International Business Political Science View 19 other Masters in International Business in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates applying for the Master's Programs must have an undergraduate diploma, with at least 2.00 out of 4.00 CGPA undergraduate degree.
- Candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum score of 55 from ALES (National Graduate Education Science Exam) from relevant field or equivalent international exam scores.
- The candidates, who intend to apply to Master’s Programs, must have a minimum 50 score of YDS (National English Proficiency Exams) or equivalent scores from international examinations (e.g. TOEFL)
- Candidates are evaluated over 100 points in the admission interview. In admission interview, candidates are evaluated with recommendation letter and oral assessment.
- In admitting students to graduate programs; 50% of ALES score, 20% of undergraduate CGPA and 30% of admission interview result are taken into consideration and candidate with minimum 65 points are listed by institute administrative board.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.