These foundation courses in Data Analytics Graduate Certificate at George Mason University provide the student with an understanding of the following concepts:
- Data, data quality, and large volumes of data
- Data management and data mining
- Modeling and model usage for making decisions
- Statistical methods and visualization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytics: Big Data to Information
- Principles of Data Management and Mining
- Analytics and Decision Analysis
- Applied Statistics and Visualization for Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
The Spring application will open on April 15.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 1046 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have completed a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited program with an earned GPA of 3.00 or better in their 60 highest-level credits. Applicants are expected to have completed a degree in engineering, business, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or information technology, with demonstrated foundational competence in calculus, statistics, and computer programming. Applicants without that formal academic preparation but with clear evidence of strong and extensive work experience in data or analytics, may also be considered on a case by case basis. Current graduate students in the Volgenau School of Engineering and the School of Business can elect this certificate with the Graduate Secondary Certificate Program Application from the Office of the University Registrar.
- College Transcripts
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Goals Statement
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
National17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
In-State7956 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 663 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.