The Artist certificate is offered at George Mason University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Concentration in Instrumental Performance
- Concentration in Music and Well-Being
- Concentration in Piano Performance
- Concentration in Vocal Performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 865 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- College Transcripts
- Goals Statement: Statement that describes the applicant's intent for applying to your program of choice
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Pre-Screening Materials submitted through Slide Room: Refer to this link for detailed information regarding portfolio submission requirements. The link to SlideRoom will be provided to you when you apply. You will be able to submit your portfolio via SlideRoom after you have received your GNumber from the Office of Graduate Admissions. Contact CVPA Graduate Admissions if you have any questions.
- Audition: To be scheduled after review of pre-screening materials
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31482 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
National31482 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit
In-State11946 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.