The International Relations and European Politics degree offered at University of Bath provides clear geographical perspective to international relations and a solid analytical framework in a unique blend of theory and empirical analysis.
Graduates from our MA in International Relations and European Politics acquire broad knowledge about politics and policy-making in the contemporary international arena and about the role of Europe and the European Union within it, as well as essential skills to apply this knowledge in a wide variety of professional contexts. They are well-equipped to pursue successful careers in international organisations, multinational corporations, public bodies and think tanks.
- Oral assessment
- Practical work
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- European union politics and policy-making
- Societal modernisation and the transformation of democracy
- International terrorism
- International security: theories and concepts
- Memory culture - memory politics
- Foreign policy analysis
- Governance, security and development in East and South East Asia
- Russian politics in comparative perspective
- The cultures of globalisation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies Political Science View 437 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
- You should have a bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, typically a 2:1 or above.
- To apply for this course you should have an undergraduate degree in an appropriate subject such as European Studies, International Relations, Modern Languages, Politics, History, Economics or Sociology.
- We may make an offer based on a lower grade if you can provide evidence of your suitability for the degree.
- If your first language is not English but within the last 2 years you completed your degree in the UK, you may be exempt from our English language requirements.
International19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19400 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.