The design of this programme integrates social, economic and environmental aspects into construction engineering projects’ life cycle; and addresses the importance of sustainability in construction to ensure that construction is carried out with limited environmental impact, or adverse impact on society.
Why should I study MSc in Construction Management (Part Time) at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University?
- Designed for working professionals who wish to learn specialised engineering management techniques covering planning, design, and construction of an engineering project through a project’s life cycle;
- Continue your journey in construction management both in and outside China to become a chartered builder with a focus on critical thinking and independent learning;
- Taught in English by highly-experienced academic staff with wide variety of international backgrounds;
- Earn a University of Liverpool degree that is recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education.
The construction industry in China and around the world is calling out for graduates to take on specialised managerial roles in this dynamic fast changing industry. The programme is designed to meet the growing need for professionals with advanced technical, engineering, management and applied research skills not only in the construction industry but also related industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Construction Management
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Environmental Engineering and Management Practice
- Digital Construction
- Construction Process Simulation
- Project Risk Management
- Construction Planning and Control
- Project Stakeholder Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 4 other Masters in Construction Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor Degree (UK2:1 or equivalent) in civil engineering or in related field
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18880 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
National6293 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18880 USD for the full programme during 36 months.
RMB 120,000 for the entire programme.
Living costs for Suzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.