Whether your goal is to be a self-employed entrepreneur or to manage a large multi-national company or not-profit, upon successful completion of the course the MSc Management course aims to give you the tools you’ll need to succeed.
This MSc in Management at Coventry University is designed to prepare successful graduates for a range of high-flying future careers prospects in management and leadership.
- Whether your goal is to be a self-employed entrepreneur or to manage a large multi-national company or not-profit, upon successful completion, MSc Management aims to give you the tools you’ll need to succeed.
- The course is designed to give you a broad, analytical, and integrated understanding of business and international management, and introduces you to issues that you might experience throughout your career – such as technology, diversity, globalisation, and sustainability – and how to face them.
- In addition, you’ll also be given opportunities to put your education into practice, exploring the world of work through internships*. This course offers the option of undertaking Extended Professional Practice, which is delivered over 18 months instead of the usual 12 months, giving you the opportunity to undertake a longer internship* or project as part of your course.
MSc Management at Coventry University London is committed with the aim of helping students to try and develop the skills and competencies they need to progress successfully into an international management and related positions. A practical focus on employability throughout the duration of the course means that upon successful completion, students can emerge from this course with well-developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, highly effective organisation and communication skills, leadership, project and people managing skills as well as research skills, all of which are in-demand by employers in private, public, and third sector organisations around the world.
- International Business Strategy
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Finance for Modern Managers
- Leading and Managing People
- Contemporary Issues in HRM
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Strategic Management View 238 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- A second class honours degree (2:2) or equivalent.
- Applications from candidates with relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis. Work experience is desirable but not essential.
International18250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National14550 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14550 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- £19,350 (Extended Professional Practice)
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.