- The MSc in Sustainable Finance at Coventry University will enhance your career by helping you develop analytical and quantitative tools to resolve financial problems that relate to Sustainable Finance
- The course is of interest to those concerned with mitigating the harm of economic activity on the environment and society
- The course can be taken part-time or full-time to suit your employment situation
- The full course allows you to pursue one of two Pathways for more in-depth study
- You can register for: i) the Postgraduate Certificate in Sustainable Finance; ii) the Postgraduate Diploma in Sustainable Finance; or, iii) the full MSc in Sustainable Finance
The course is suitable for those wishing to pursue a career in Sustainable Finance where decision-making and the allocation of resources have implications for sustainability and society. The course will enhance your prospects if you wish to pursue a career in commercial firms, national governments, local authorities, international organisations, and non-for-profit making organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The adverse effects of human activity on the climate and society are now matters of grave concern. There is also the recognition that graduates are not insufficiently trained to meet the challenges of mitigating the harmful effects of economic activities.
- This new MSc in Sustainable Finance aims to help you develop the financial and analytical tools to bridge the gap between the traditional approaches to financial decision-making and the concept of financial sustainability, where Sustainable Finance is the main pillar of the course. The course is interdisciplinary and draws on environmental economics, governance, finance and risk management, law and regulation and carbon accounting.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you’re an international student and are interested in applying for a Foundation year, HNC, HND or Degree course then you’ll need to apply to us directly.
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development View 794 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of a second-class honours undergraduate degree (minimum of 2:2) or equivalent with an appropriate business or finance background.
- Appropriate work experience in the financial sector together with relevant professional qualifications. Where necessary, applicants are interviewed, especially those that do not appear to meet standard admission criteria. Where deemed appropriate, a written exercise may be administered to establish suitability.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National22400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.