At Strategic Business and Entrepreneurship from University of Roehampton you will learn about strategy, customers, and how to identify opportunity. Your second term will focus on goods and services sales management, the mechanics of finance and digital marketing.
To complete the postgraduate award your final piece of work will be to deliver a business plan and make a pitch to a select panel. To do this we have teamed up with the Santander Universities LaunchPad programme at Roehampton to ensure that you learn business plan skills.
Graduates from this programme are equipped with the skills to launch and scale up new enterprises. Graduates may become entrepreneurs or work in specialist advisory positions in large organisations to promote innovation and entrepreneurial culture. The course is also beneficial for students who would like to grow a family enterprise.
- Strategy and the Business Environment
- Entrepreneurial Planning and Opportunity
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Customer Development
- Innovation and Business Model Development
- Entrepreneurial Execution
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Strategic Management View 237 other Masters in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
- You should usually hold a second-class honours degree (certain programmes may require a 2:1) from a recognised British or overseas university.
- Language requirements
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate English
International15850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.