Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy for Children, Adolescents and Families from University of Roehampton is designed to support your development as a therapeutic practitioner able to work one-to-one with child and adolescent clients who present with diverse psychological issues in a variety of settings including both mainstream and special education, child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) as well as youth and community support services
You who will be able to work with child and adolescent clients one-to-one, in a variety of settings including primary and secondary schools, children’s hospitals and children’s and adolescent’s mental health (CAMHS).
- Integrative Approaches to Formulation and Practice
- Research Methods and Evaluation of Counselling and Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents
- PBL2: Integrative Practice with CYP
- PBL1: Child-Centred Therapy in Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- National students deadlines - 28 September
- If you are an international student, you should apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesPsychology Physiotherapy School Counselling View 853 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Applicants hold a good second-class honours degree (2.2 or above) in Psychology or related subject.
- Language requirements
- International Baccalaureate
- European Baccalaureate English
International13000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National5984 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5984 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.