Are you looking for a master's which will boost your career prospects in the creative arts?
Berlin School of Business and Innovation is proud to offer a master's programme in Visual Communication in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts (UCA). This programme is offered as part of BSBI's Faculty of Creative Industries in Hamburg, Germany. Save up to 40% on tuition fees until 30th April 2022! Terms and conditions apply.
On this 18-month programme, you will explore the ways in which you can convey messages and meaning through a diverse range of media - from illustration and motion to digital - and you’ll be encouraged to develop new skills to strengthen and inform your design language.
Why study this course?
This programme pushes students to investigate and further their knowledge of the possibilities of the fast-evolving creative industry, while refining their mindset with the dedicated support from our expert faculty who have a wealth of industry experience.
Your learning will be enhanced through a well-informed magnitude of contextual and contemporary engagement in order to develop convincing proposals and solutions in the field of Graphic Design, Illustration, Animation and Visual Communication in general.
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
Terms and conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is available until 30th April 2022.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Communication Studies Digital Communication View 14 other Masters in Visual Arts in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- "Entry Requirements
- Minimum age: 21
- Academic qualifications:
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university or equivalent qualification in the subject or a related discipline.
- If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed based on 3 years of relevant work experience (illustration, animation, graphic design or general visual communication), demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level.
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor's degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter;
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor's degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- 2022: €12,000 (international students) | €8,000 (EU students)
- 2023: €12,600 (international students) | €8,000 (EU students)
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.