As part of this Applied Educational Leadership for International Settings program from Leeds Beckett University, you’ll:
- Draw on your work experiences and learn to put new ideas into practice to lead with confidence within your educational setting
- Examine theoretical principles and strategies to develop leadership behaviours and pedagogical approaches that positively impact on others, including pupil achievements
- Communicate and begin to forge partnerships with a range of stakeholders
- Learn how to project plan and manage resources effectively
- Study behaviours that uphold the principles of successful leadership through assessed assignments that develop highly reflective practitioner skills
As a successful graduate, you’ll have the expertise to bring about transformational change at an individual, team and organisational level. You’ll drive school priorities that focus on improving outcomes for pupils. You’ll foster positive and dynamic relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including parents.
- Leadership of Self & Others' Development as a Driver for Change
- Leadership for Effective Collaboration & Partnership Working to Sustain Change
- Leadership for Curriculum Improvement & Outcomes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 195 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applicants should normally be working in an educational context to enable them to put into practice some of the strategies learned on the course.
International2335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2335 GBP per year during 24 months.
National2335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2335 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.