- Learn about language acquisition, systems and teaching methodology and apply it to your language teaching practice
- Raise your awareness of linguistic discrimination and learn to create a truly inclusive language classroom
- Explore and practice language teaching pedagogy in a range of contexts including online
- Develop your identity and your communication skills as a language teaching professional through classroom and reflective practice in a supportive personalised learning environment
English is the language of international communication. There are currently approximately 250,000 teachers of English and two billion English language learners around the world requiring tuition, creating a huge demand for ELT professionals. You’ll develop the professional skills, knowledge and necessary qualification to teach this global language.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Acquisition
- Applied Linguistics & Language Systems
- The Language Classroom - Skills & Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Teaching View 100 other Masters in Teaching in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have substantial English Language Teaching work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.