You could already be working in sport and looking to progress to a more senior management role, or it could be you’re motivated to seek a new and exciting career and are attracted by the options sport and commerce can provide in the UK and across the globe.
As part of your course you’ll:
- Gain an understanding of the industry and the business principles that underpin it
- Have the opportunity to work with industry partners in the Managing Creativity & Innovation option module
This course will prepare you for a variety of rewarding careers in the sports industry, including sport marketing and PR, management opportunities in professional sports clubs, facilities, health and fitness clubs, national and international governing bodies, charities and foundations. Our graduates have gone on to work for major professional sport businesses such as Nike, Intermarketing Agency in Leeds, the Indian Premier League, Football League clubs, the Rugby Football League, and also in a mix of academia roles and International jobs in the US, India, Malta. the UAE, Qatar and Italy. You will also have the skills and confidence to develop your own business ideas.
- Global Perspectives in Sport Marketing
- Analytics for Data Driven Decision Making
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Sports Management View 186 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT: £944.40 for each 20 credit point module.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.