- Critically examine aspects of sport development, including strategic management, leadership, governance, diversity and inclusion, and sport for development
- Develop a specialism in an area of interest and vocational relevance during your independent project
- Enhance your problem solving, creativity, decision-making and leadership skills
- Have the opportunity to undertake a professional project in partnership with a sport development organisation
Whether you are a recent graduate or current practitioner, our goal is to enable you to become more competitive in the employment market. For graduates, this course will help you to advance your critical understanding of the sport development profession. If, however, you are already a practitioner, it could help accelerate your career progression. Our international, national, and regional connections with the likes of the Football Association, StreetGames, Yorkshire Sport Foundation and the European Observatoire of Sport and Employment will enable you to network, build professional relationships and take advantage of rewarding career opportunities in the sport development sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport for Development
- Sport Business Research Skills
- Strategic Management
- Global Sport Policy & Governance
- Applied Social Theory in Sport
- Independent Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sports Management View 1592 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications should be supported by a reference, either academic or professional.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.