- Explore the philosophical ideologies at the heart of current education thinking
- Study theories such as progressive thinking, traditionalist approaches and reconstructivist challenges to the accepted school system
- Be encouraged to take a global outlook on issues to do with education, leadership and ethics
- Analyse and compare ethical educational leadership case studies from a wide range of national and international contexts
- Focus on engaging critically with policy, reform and systemic changes that impact school leadership and pose ethical dilemmas for the individual and the system
- Reflect on how you articulate your practitioner identity in meeting the holistic needs of pupils, through the lens of values, diversity, equity and inclusion
- School leadership
- System leadership
- Trust CEO
- Teacher trainer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Positive Disruption
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Management Studies View 202 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in a cognate subject, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. Current experience as a leader in the wider education system needs to be evidenced at the point of application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- PT: £777.80 for each 20 credit point module.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.