The students for whom this program is designed usually have ten or more years of work experience and are currently in management positions. Typical students bring a greater knowledge of business fundamentals than is true of other MBA programs. Business Administration - Working Professionals (Executive) at University of Tennessee Knoxville places considerable emphasis on global business, strategic thinking, and individual leadership skills.
In addition to the traditional Executive MBA curriculum, the program also offers specialized areas of focus (e.g., supply chain management, healthcare, and strategic leadership) providing students the opportunity to choose an area relevant to their career goals and current business trends. The program has a heavy emphasis in strategic thinking and leading-edge management concepts. The Executive MBA is the right choice for individuals who are in positions of broad responsibility or who have been designated to fulfill such roles within their organizations in the future.
- The Executive MBA is a cohort based, three (consecutive) semester program completed in a period of twelve to sixteen months depending on the student’s chosen area of focus.
- The class meets for residence periods approximately once per quarter. One or more of the residence periods may occur at international locations. Off campus work includes distance learning classes and requires substantial and regular contact with faculty and other participants.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with early application encouraged.
- The GMAT may be waived depending on work experience.
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 12 months.
National31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.