- Learn how to perform effectively as a specialist learning and development practitioner across a diverse range of business environments and sectors
- Develop knowledge and understanding of strategic learning and development, people management, managerial and business practices
- Critically evaluate and apply theory and techniques to a range of complex issues, problems and situations
- Gain a strategic perspective on learning and people development practice in external and internal business contexts
- Practise making ethical and informed quantitative and qualitative professional judgements
- Develop creativity and transferable skills to use in organisational and professional settings with awareness of inclusivity, sensitivity to equality, diversity, and culture
Your knowledge and expertise will enable you to work in learning and people development across any sector. You’ll be primed for roles such as:
- Learning and development advisor
- Learning and development business partner
- Organisational development advisor
- Learning and development consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading Organisational Design & Development
- Learning & Development for Sustainable Organisations
- Strategic People Management & Development
- Work & Working Lives in Dynamic Business Contexts
- Skills for Ethical & Agile People Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education View 27 other Masters in Adult Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should have at least a second class honours degree or CIPD Level 5. Applicants with relevant experience and training and an understanding of and practice in human resource management may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5335 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5335 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT: £889.20 for each 20 credit point module
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.