- Look at the relationship between research and the development of practice in the field
- Be introduced to the appropriate methods of research in psychotherapy and use this knowledge to form a research proposal
- Understand how to use techniques and tools from different modalities to tailor an individual approach to your research topic
- Complete a dissertation detailing your own research process and findings on a subject area of your choice relating to counselling practice
Psychotherapists and counsellors are employed in the NHS, education, social services and private industry, and many in the health sector draw on psychotherapy skills and theory to enhance their primary role. Our course can assist in advancing your career in related counselling and psychotherapy fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Social Research & Evaluation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 13 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should normally have a professional qualification recognised as being equivalent to a Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling or Psychotherapy or Professional Training at Postgraduate level in Clinical Supervision and a relevant degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.