- Develop in-demand practical skills in cyber security
- Study key topics you’ll need working in industry such as authentication, access control, malware, vulnerabilities, secure coding, sandboxing, virtualisation, vulnerability assessment, Unix security, and ethical hacking and penetration testing techniques
- Learn through short recorded lectures, lab and support documents with clear guidance, illustrative screen shots, and audio recordings
This course will provide you with advanced knowledge in cyber security and will broaden your employability prospects within the IT industry. Possible career paths could include roles such as:
- Security architect
- Malware analyst
- Security analyst
- System/network/web/application penetration tester
- Security auditor
- Director of security
- Incident responder
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing
- Web & Network Security
- Incident Response & Investigation
- System Security
- Cyber Security Landscapes
- Research Practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 47 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Leeds Beckett University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Computing, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.