- Develop the knowledge and skills to research, design and implement an ethically sound transformative artefact, product or system for education
- Evaluate research designs
- Understand and critically reflect on educational research dilemmas in relation to context and use of research methodologies
- Analyse the ideas of values, ethics and inclusion in the diverse context of education
- Select appropriate data collection methods to address research questions or problems relevant to education in your area
- Devise and sustain arguments through reflecting on theory, research, policy and practice
On completion of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills required to research, design and implement an ethically sound transformative artefact, product or system for education. As someone working in education or the educational sphere, this course will enable you to develop your ability to transform educational practice and enhance any educational setting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methodologies for Education
- Ethically Appropriate Educational Research
- Proposing & Managing Educational Research
- Transformative Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 61 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. Applicants should be either employed or volunteering in an educational setting where they have permission to undertake change as part of their role.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.