- Synthesise and evaluate different approaches to the use of digital technology in education
- Address societal, technological, and educational issues in relation to the use of digital pedagogy
- Critically evaluate your own practice in terms of the key concepts in digital pedagogy
On completion of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills to design, implement and evaluate digital pedagogical practices in educational and training spaces. As someone working in education or the educational sphere, this course will enable you to critically analyse, and make informed decisions around, the design and implementation of digital pedagogy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Key Concepts in Digital Pedagogy
- Teaching & Learning in the Digital Age
- Setting-Based Research in Digital Pedagogy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy View 207 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.