This Film Curation and Exhibition programme from Leeds Beckett University could include curation within a museum or arts centre; festival management; exhibition and distribution both theatrical and online; or cinema programming.
A range of placements with industry partners including The Tetley, a leading centre for contemporary art housed in the former Tetley brewery, and Leeds International Film Festival, will allow you to see this in action, providing you with the practical skills you need to successfully curate and exhibit films.
With your specialist knowledge, you could enter a range of diverse careers with film and moving image at their heart. Areas such as film festival programming, archiving and restoration, museum curation, film exhibition and distribution, community arts and cinema management will all be open to you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Research in Film Curation & Exhibition
- Contextual Study: British Cinema
- Enterprise & Creativity, Innovation & Cultural Economy
- Experiential Learning
- Critical Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 372 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment. You should also submit a portfolio to evidence an aptitude for the subject. Your portfolio may include your final year degree projects in detail and can also include edited work from the rest of your education where you think there is something relevant. We are keen to see how creatively you have spent your career to date so please also include any professional work and clearly explain your role and the project.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 18 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.