Our MA Fine Art will provide opportunities for you to build advanced technical and theoretical problem-solving strategies as well as advanced interpretative abilities.
As part of your Fine Art course from Leeds Beckett University , you’ll:
- Develop your motivations, ambitions and abilities as an artist
- Explore a number of practices including painting, sculpture, print, installation, video, sound, virtual / augmented reality, performance and curating
- Work on collective projects and events that will foster your team-working skills, adaptability and resourcefulness
Academic staff in the subject area of fine art continue to build on established relationships with several organisations and institutions, such as Leeds Art Gallery, the Tetley, the Arts Council at Longside, Yorkshire Sculpture International and the Henry Moore Institute. As a graduate you could excel in roles including practising artist, designer, curator, writer and filmmaker. Our students demonstrate excellent transferable skills in high demand across employment sectors. You will graduate with expertise in creative independence, collaborative working and a capacity to be self-critical.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Practice: Approach
- Research Methods
- Practice: Continuity
- Practice: Synthesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Most courses don't have fixed application deadlines. But, our courses are popular - they can fill up quickly. It's best to apply as early as possible.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Fine Arts View 216 other Masters in Art History in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants should either have at least a second class honours degree in the cognate subjects of Art or Design, at least a second class honours degree in a non-cognate subject supported by evidence of an aptitude for the subject applied for, or have equivalent experience or training, normally from within the work environment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK PT: £888.80 for each 20 credit point module
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.