Enhance your business skills and accelerate your career into senior management by completing the Postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Business Management through online self-study.
Candidates must study and pass six units; this includes two core units and four electives. Successful graduates can now progress onto the London Metropolitan University MSc in Information Technology with Accreditation of Prior Learning.
Where this course can take youSuccessful completion of this course offers a wide range of career opportunities in the Information Technology industry in private and public sectors. These include:
- database administration
- project management
- mobile and web development
- business or systems analysis
- IT consultancy, support services
- product management and training
- Information Systems and Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Strategic Management
- Leadership, People and Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Engineering Management Computer Sciences
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Submission: To begin the process, you will need to submit an online application form and attach all required documents.
- Acceptance/rejection received
- The student should officially accept our offer max. 30 days after receiving acceptance letter. (How to accept the offer is indicated in the acceptance letter).
- Payment of Booking Fee 500.00 USD (included in the tuition fees).
International8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 USD per year during 24 months.
National8900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 USD per year during 24 months.
- Booking fee: 500 USD
- Tuition fee 1st cycle: 8900 USD
- Tuition fee 2nd cycle: 3,200.00 GBP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.