To thrive a disrupted world you will need creativity as well as commercial acumen to change things for the better. Come to the multi-award-winning home of innovative, design-led, creative business education and transform your prospects.
- Starting up your career and ideas in a professional supported environment
- Undertaking applied commercial projects in collaborative teams
- Learning human-centred techniques for designing and developing ideas of real social value
We welcome students from any discipline who are thinking about building a socially purposed career either in large commercial organisations or start-ups.
This programme shares much of its teaching with our other MSc and MA Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes but has a specific focus on social value and social innovation.
During the programme you get opportunities to work alongside social-purpose businesses and organisations to develop a deep understanding of their opportunities and challenges.
Workers with design skills are 47% more productive in their jobs and whilst already contributing £209bn to the UK economy and that value is growing at a faster rate than the rest of the economy. (Design Council, 2018)
You may create your own social entrepreneurial venture or join an existing one. Whatever you choose, you will be able to hit the ground running.
You will graduate with a portfolio of work that shows what you can do, you may have an emergent venture, and you will have a network of contacts to draw on whether you are starting-up or seeking innovative roles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The degree is delivered through practical units on innovation-led entrepreneurial skills, design and systems thinking, and developing and prototyping ideas.
- In the first teaching block you will learn about human-centred design thinking to create innovations that create value by meeting real human needs. This involves understanding your target audience and the issues facing them and developing and testing ideas for possible solutions.
- In the second teaching block you will explore solutions for a real-world client, iterating to develop an unexpected range of possibilities and creating prototypes to test with customers or users. You will learn about different kinds of enterprise, how to explore your ideas from a business perspective and how to place them in the appropriate context.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 183 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to this programme, applicants are required to hold/achieve a minimum of an upper second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) in any discipline. Non-traditional qualifications/routes will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.