What you'll learn in The Mechanics of Regulatory Risk Reporting course at Middlesex University
- The main areas of financial risk that global regulators have focused on - making banking safer
- The design principles for developing internal controls and best practices within the risk management function
- The key compliance requirements, including the most up to date requirements from the Basel framework, regarding mandatory reporting arising from the global oversight and regulation of the banking industry
- The key updates to CRR2 including upcoming reports and the Implementing Technical Standards (ITS)
- The techniques needed to examine the actual mechanics of regulatory risk reporting
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
- Counter Party and Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Operational Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Stress Testing
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Risk Management View 353 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.