What you'll learn in The Mechanics of Corporate Finance course at Middlesex University
- The essential difference between price and value
- The crucial importance of cashflow volatility
- The central role of Free Cash Flow (FCF)
- The limitations of accounting in value metrics
- The correct calculation of IRRs
- The errors that are frequently encountered in valuation analyses
- The role of liquidity in formulating a capital structuring strategy
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Foundations of Corporate Finance
- Valuation Issues
- Valuation and Pricing
- Capital Structuring
- Adaptations to Valuation
- Corporate Finance Modelling
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management Studies View 258 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.