What you’ll learn in The Mechanics of Wealth Management course at Middlesex University
- The core principles of wealth management and how they have developed for private clients
- The history, lessons learned, the present and the future of wealth management
- The six key drivers of building and growing a wealth management franchise
- How to apply these drivers to different client segments
- How to identify and apply international best practices
- How the regulatory and tax regimes impact wealth management businesses, both onshore and offshore
- How to apply financial planning to help clients achieve life goals
- How to become the wealth management equivalent to Disney, Ritz and Amazon when it comes to client servicing
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Past, Present and Future of Wealth Management
- Building the Drivers of a Sustainable Wealth Management Franchise
- The Holistic Wealth Management Offering
- Clients Growth and Anticipating/Meeting Client Needs
- Regulatory and tax regimes
- The financial planning process
- Exceptional Client Experience: Who Will be the Disney/ Ritz of Wealth Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Strategic Management View 110 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1799 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1799 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
National1799 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1799 GBP for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.