What you'll learn in The Mechanics of Venture Capital course at Middlesex University
- The principles of venture capital, how they have developed among a diverse range of participants, with both for-profit and not-for profit primary objectives
- The importance of the finance lifecycle in influencing the nature and substance of venture capital activity
- The analytical frameworks used by leading venture capitalists to assess new venture opportunities
- The principles of how to manage a venture capital investment to create value for a potentially successful exit
- The structuring (and restructuring) of venture capital investments, and the range of financial instruments that can be used to fund them
- The importance of thorough risk analysis, comprehensive due diligence, and implementation skills in achieving a potentially successful exit
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General principles and the valuation of venture capital companies
- Practical considerations in the valuation and deal structuring of venture capital investments
- Deriving value from venture capital investments
- Structuring and restructuring venture capital investments
- Approval process, execution and legal documentation
- Managing and realising venture capital investments
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 252 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.