What you'll learn in The Mechanics of Risk Management course at Middlesex University
- An overview of the types of risk that have a significant impact on our global financial markets today
- The key issues within the different types of risk
- The three key areas that permeate through all types of risk: identification, measurement and management
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Interest Rate and Currency Risk
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk
- Credit and Counter-Party Risk
- Systemic and Sovereign Risk
- Regulation and Risk Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Risk Management View 369 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.